In chat, polls are a good way to find out opinions from your clients on WhatsApp. Previously it was quite difficult to find out the exact opinion of users in a particular group since the option to vote was just not available. And so, even if you would ask a question, decision-making could not be as precise as when a poll is conducted.
The polls feature is now available in the new TMWhatsApp. Ensure you read the whole post, I put two buttons at the end of the article for you to quickly tap and install the latest TMWhatsApp. And don’t forget to leave a comment.
If you prefer watching videos to reading text guides then watch the video below. It will be helpful.
Video on how to create polls on TMWhatsApp
Create polls on TMWhatsApp
Polls can be created in private chats, groups, and communities. The last two options are the best to create your polls and send them. This is because the target audience is large enough to give you some results from which you can make decisions.
In the guide below we use groups to demonstrate how you can create polls for your audience. To create polls on TMWhatsApp proceed as follows:
- Open your TMWhatsApp and then Tap on the groups tab
- From the list of groups you admin, open either of them.
- In the messaging area, tap on the attachment icon.
- From the pop-up options, tap on polls.
- Now create your polls by first typing your question. It should be simple and direct for ease of understanding by your audience. Avoid the use of jargon.
- Also, give multiple choices. they can be as many as you may wish, however, you do not want to make a passage out of this. One or a three-phrased sentence will be okay. Tap on send once you are done.
You also can read our other guide on how to set who can view your profile picture.
Use either of the buttons below to download and install the latest TMWhatsApp
This is how you can create polls on TMWhatsApp. What else would you like us to write about TMWhatsApp that you still do not understand well? Type it in the comment section.
We hope that you found this article has been helpful. If it is then rate it as excellent by tapping on the five stars below.
The typing key board is excellent but the shifting arrow to the next line is hidden always, if you try to adjust, the board is lost totally. For that I can’t rate you excellent. Sorry for this anyway.
click here to learn how to correct your issue
My tmwhatsapp functions normally