Sometimes recording and sharing an audio file could be faster and more convenient than having to type a post. The traditional messenger app doesn’t support this feature for statuses but only when sending private or group messages.
However to post an audio file to your status you need to have installed the latest TM WhatsApp. Ensure you read the whole post, I put two buttons at the end of the article for you to quickly tap and install the latest TMWhatsApp. And don’t forget to leave a comment.
It is important to note that you, however, can not be able to share an audio file directly from your phone storage to your status. You will need to record the audio file in a 30 seconds clip and then send it.
You can watch the youtube video below to understand how it is done or alternatively continues reading.
How to Post an audio status on TMWhatsApp
To post an audio status proceed as follows:
- Open your TMWhatsApp, and tap on the Status tab.
- Then tap on the plus Icon on the bottom right of your phone’s screen.
- Next tap on the Pen Icon.
- Now tap on the Mic Icon and hold it as you record the audio.
- Next tap on the Send Icon to send your recorded audio file to your status.
Use either of the buttons below to download the latest TMWhatsApp.
What do you think about this feature? Let us know about it from the comments section. If you like it tap on the 5 stars below to rate it excellent. audio status audio status