There is no reason to send a blank/empty message to anyone but just for having fun with your friends and confusing them. This feature is not directly supported by the native WhatsApp App but there are various ways to go around that. The best of all is using TMWhatsApp which is simple and direct. Just a click and boom, the blank message is sent. Ensure you read the whole post, I put two buttons at the end of the article for you to quickly tap and install the latest TMWhatsApp. And don’t forget to leave a comment.
Now that you have the latest version of TMWhatsApp installed on your android device, Let us look at how easy it is to send blank messages to your contacts.
How to send a blank/empty message on TMWhatsApp
Step 1: Go to WhatsApp and open the Chat where you want to send the message.
Step 2: Tap the plus button to toggle more options
Step 3: Tap on “BLANK MSG“
Just that way and your blank message will have been sent. Below is a pictorial representation of how it is done step by step.
Other ways to send a blank/empty message on WhatsApp
There are several other ways in which you can be able to send a blank/ empty message to your WhatsApp contacts. Let us look at the most popular options before TMWhatsApp was introduced.
1. Typing an Empty Message on Keyboard on WhatsApp Web
Using your computer keyboard, you can also type and send an empty message in WhatsApp.
Because you will be using a computer keyboard, you must open WhatsApp web and scan the code to connect to your phone.
Now that you have your phone and windows computer with you, let’s get started.
- Step 1: Open WhatsApp Web by visiting https://web.whatsapp.com/
- Step 2: Connect your phone by scanning the given code.
- Step 3: Open the Chat where you want to send the empty message.
- Step 4: Click inside the message box, then press down the Alt key, and type 0173 using the numeric keypad, then release the Alt key.
This method can only work on Windows. And your keyboard must have a separate numeric keypad.
This is how you may send an Empty message in WhatsApp using the keyboard Alt Code method.
2. Copy a space from web text and paste it on WhatsApp
As earlier said, This functionality is not provided by WhatsApp by default, but there is a trick that allows you to send your friends a blank message without a third-party app. This doesn’t mean touching the keyboard’s space bar and clicking the send button so it wouldn’t work.
Here is the second way to do the trick. On WhatsApp, here’s how you can send a blank message:
1: On your device, open a web browser and visit Google.
2: In the Google search bar, type something and press enter key.
3: Now, you have to pick and copy some void space from the search results using the cursor between any of the words.
4: You will need to open WhatsApp on your phone and paste it after you have copied the selected space.
5: Therefore, enter a friendly chat and paste the space you’ve copied. Now press the send button and, without even having an app, you have sent a blank or empty text successfully.
3. Use a third-party application
If you want to send an empty message with the help of a third-party application, then you must first download the application to your device. Then you can send empty messages to the people you want by following the steps below.
- First, install the Empty Text application on your device (only available on Android).
- Complete the installation by following the instructions on the screen that appears after installing the application.
- After the installation is complete, run the application.
- Then click on the Submit button at the bottom of the screen.
- The most popular aspect of this app is that it is quite simple. After clicking on the Submit button, select the person you want to send the blank message. The app then sends the blank message to the person you selected.
Drawbacks of using Other ways to send a blank/empty message on WhatsApp
The options available other than using TMWhatsApp are found to work, no doubt. But they got some disadvantages that make them not very fit for use.
Just to mention a few:
- They need the user to be quite tech-savvy to be able to successfully send a blank/ empty message.
- Also, The whole process is time-consuming since you have to switch between apps to achieve the goal.
- If you use a third-party app to send a blank message then since it must be installed alongside your WhatsApp, then you will be consuming your phone’s memory that could be used to store other key files
With the above drawbacks in mind. We are left with only one cool option, and that is installing/updating TMWhatsApp to the latest version and enjoying the awesome features of this All-In-One WhatsApp Mod. Use either of the buttons below.
This is how you can send a blank/empty message on WhatsApp. Did you find the post helpful? Let us know what you think about the send a blank/empty message feature that is inbuilt into TMWhatsApp.Remember to share TMWhatsApp with your friends to unlock even more features of the All-In-One instant messaging app. Click here to see how. Also, if you like this post then click on the five stars below this post to rate it as excellent.