At times (though rarely) you may notice your TMWhatsApp getting slow at sending and receiving messages. This should not cause panic. It is a problem that comes especially because you set up too many privacy settings.
Remember TMWhatsApp is hosted on the same server as that of stock WhatsApp and so these features that are not supported by stock WhatsApp can easily cause problems to your app. However, there is always a way out of that whole sh*t. And that is what exactly will be covered in this post.
Just before we get rolling, Ensure you read the whole post, I put two buttons at the end of the article for you to quickly tap and install the latest TMWhatsApp. And don’t forget to leave a comment.
If you prefer watching to reading then watch the video below. it should help you.
Video on resetting privacy settings on TMWhatsApp
Why is TMWhatsApp slow at sending and receiving messages?
I also was asking myself the same question, but the answer is obvious. You just added too many privacy settings that is required for your WhatsApp and so it is time for you to remove that baggage and have a lightweight app.
We understand how compelling TMWhatsApp features are. However, applying too many of them will cause your app to start hanging. Especially when you put together too many privacy settings on your app. Therefore, if you notice that your TMWhatsApp began getting slow at sending and receiving messages; this is what you should do. reset privacy settings!
I know you exclaimed! You can not imagine removing the complicated patterns from chats, unhiding the hidden messages, setting new recovery questions, and so so forth. Well, you have to choose between keeping hiding what you are hiding and unhiding it for a few minutes to correct that boring slow speed. What do you think? Let us reset the privacy settings, shall we?
How to reset privacy settings on TMWhatsApp
To reset privacy settings on TMWhatsApp is as easy as tapping a simple button. This is how to re-set:
- Open your TMWhatsApp then while on the home screen, tap on the three angulars:at the top right corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down list of options that appear tap on TM Mods
- Now tap on Privacy settings, this will open a new screen.
- On the new screen that appears, scroll down and just before the status settings, you will see a green circular button with white and yellow shades. Beside it, you will see the phrase Reset Privacy. Tap on it.
- Click okay on the prompt that appears to confirm that you want to reset the privacy settings.
- The screen will go blurred for a few microseconds and then back to the TM Mods main menu.
- Now go back to TMWHatsApp main screen and again tap on the three angulars at the top right of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu tap on Restart TMWhatsApp
By following the above steps correctly, your WhatsApp should now be able to receive and send messages at its normal pace. We think you also may love reading our other post on how to speed up TMWhatsApp. Use either of the buttons below to download the latest TMWhatsApp.
This is how you can correct your TMWHasApp when it starts to be slow at sending and receiving messages. We hope you found this article helpful. Let us hear what you have to say in the comments section.
If you benefitted by reading this post then tap on the five stars below to rate the post as excellent.
slow at sending and receiving messages slow at sending and receiving messages slow at sending and receiving messages slow at sending and receiving messages