TMWhatsApp boasts of top features envied by other mods, among other features is the ability to create communities. You also can check out other exclusive features such as activating background animations. If you also are craving to spy on someone using WhatsApp then here is a quick guide to help you activate the spy tool on your WhatsApp.
Communities were rolled out early this year (In January 2023 to be precise) to help improve the way companies and organizations communicate with their associates. Communities offer a larger audience, unlike groups which offer a maximum of 1026 users per group. A community consists of several groups that are under the same agenda.
Let’s say you are a real estate agent and you got to manage tenants from 20 different flats. Each flat hosts many tenants. So you put the tenants into respective groups based on the flat in which they rented. But then, sometimes you may want to send a single message to all the twenty groups, doing it one by one could be cumbersome. Here is where the communities come in. You can now create a community and add all the twenty groups to the community to ease your communication.
How to create communities in TMWhatsApp
Below is the guide you can follow to create communities in TMWhatsApp:
- Navigate to the community tab> New community.
- Enter the community name, and description, and add a community icon.
- The community name limit is 1024 characters.
- Your description should provide members with an idea of what your community is about.
- You can add a community icon by tapping the Camera icon. You can choose Camera, Gallery, Emoji & stickers, or Search Web to add an image. Once set, the icon will appear next to the community in the Chats tab.
- Tap the green arrow icon to add existing groups or create a new group.
Add groups to your community
- Tap Create New Group or Add Existing Groups.
- Create New Group: Enter the group subject. This will be the name of the group that all participants will see.
- You can create up to 10 new groups.
- You can add a group icon as well as a short description of the group.
- You can add participants later.
- Add Existing Groups: You can choose to add groups you’re currently an admin of to your community. Select which groups to add then tap the green arrow icon.
- When finished adding groups to your community, tap the green check mark icon.
It is important to note that you can add 50 groups maximum to a single community.
Tips to efficiently manage communities
At the start of this post, I mentioned an example of being a real estate agent; in such a case, before a tenant joins the group you most probably, will have met and discussed the group and the community. However in a case where you are in an online business, then these key points will help you manage your community:
Welcome new members: This is very key as it makes the new members feel that that the community is active and they can equally actively participate
Present the purpose of the community to new members: Immediately after welcoming new members, post the purpose of the community so that the new members can know where to get started with their conversations. You also can pin this so that any new member can read immediately they are in the community.
Set community rules: Order is very key for you to pass your agenda to members of your community. However, at this point, you want to be careful not to set rules that will send potential clients away immediately after they joined your community.
Use either of the buttons to download or share TM with friends. Sharing is caring. Above are the exact steps you can follow to create communities on your TMWhatsApp. We hope that you found the post helpful. Please leave a comment below for inquiries about the same. create communities, create communities, create communities, create communities, create communities, create communities,